LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE

Monday, November 8, 2010

lucky november.

it's november.
and november, pour moi, en general, c'est un tres bon mois.
translation: for some reason unknown to me, my novembers' are pretty awesome.
it's just one of those things, ya know?

i'm counting on ole lucky november to get me out of my homesick,
what the heck, france?!
slump.

i'm missing so many things.



1. My family. My friends. My dogs. Obviously. No need to elaborate.


2. The Holiday Cups at Starbucks. Peppermint White Mocha?! Guess not.


3. Big Gulps. Moreover, the concept of a freaking refill. You might think this is silly, but after you find yourself paying 3 euros for un Coca Light, and only getting one glass for the whole meal, you might rethink judging me.


4. The laundry machine in my house. That I don't have to get change to use.

BUT.
i'm in france this year.
and that's a definite something.

AND.
i'm going to London for Harry Potter 7 opening night.

AND AND.
it's my birthday in 28 days.

AND AND AND.
this is my christmas wonderland.


DONC.
i think it's going to be all good.
je peux le faire. je peux le faire. je peux le faire.


1 comment:

  1. So jealous! Rupert is my favorite too! London would have been a great idea to fly out and see it, but my CSUIP has been really strict with school absences (only 2 per semester), so I've been saving mine up. :) Great blog, looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete